Monday, January 26, 2009

Mexican Cruise Day 8

The weather got a little chilly as we rounded Baja and neared California. We saw quite a few whales which was pretty neat. The last day is always sad. Its also the time when everyone is trying to print off their boarding passes in the library….Little old people have significant difficulty with the technology thing. We packed our bags after dinner and would have sat on the balcony but it was too cold. I’m looking forward to being back at the castle again but will miss the warm tropical weather. All in all, I’m really glad we went. Had it not been planned, I would have put it off as I always do but I need some downtime!! I have no idea what our next vacation event will be but I’m sure we’ll take our birthday cruise in Sept though I’m not sure where we’ll go…we may even go back to Hawaii…

No comments: