Sunday, April 30, 2006

Website

I can't believe its almost been a whole week since my last blog.....been busy busy busy. Today I've been trying to get the content up on my website. Most of it is still under construction, but some preliminary feedback is probably in order. Check it out at deeburks.com. This is a website for my freelancing and ghostwriting business, not my fiction. And no I'm not giving up one for the other I'm just adding on.

As far as the my One Thing list goes, I'm up to 47 for the month. This really seems to be working for me so I'm going to keep at it. I may develop it into a One Thing series of self help books, who knows. I've finished two more paying projects this weekend and have one more still on the list besides the article assignments. All in All I'd say April has been a kick butt month!!

No comments: