Monday, April 10, 2006

My Reward

I decided that I deserved a treat for sending off my book today. Something little, that won't blow the budget(or the diet) too bad. So today at lunch I swung into the drive through at DQ and got a small soft serve ice cream cone. The kind we used to get all the time as kids. It was yummy. And the perfect thing to celebrate the possible advance of my fiction career. Of course that means an extra lap around the park this afternoon, but what the heck.

On the nonfiction front, I received an assignment from a banking magazine this morning for an article for their August issue. It will make a nice addition to my published credits and a nice addition to my bank account(which is always appreciated). This afternoon I am going to work on the pitches for the follow up books to the one I'm sending today. Just in case I get 'the call' I want to pitch them the whole series.

No comments: