Sunday, October 09, 2011

On the Way Home

Our last day at sea was pretty uneventful...I watched the Lincoln Lawyer and Rio. Hey, its what was on. I really liked the Lincoln Lawyer  but then again I like most Matthew Mcconaughey movies. I have to say I like Rio, right up until the end when they just slapped a happy ending on the thing. Storytelling has really gone in the dumper is all I can say! There was a cold front that came through as we steamed up the coast of Florida and the sea was really choppy. I like that of course, but there were a lot of people who can't deal with a little extra swagger on the boat! I'm looking forward to seeing my doggy when I get home. All in all it was a great time though I may have to take a vacation from my vacation if we keep doing jungle hikes!

Mom's HOME!!!

No comments: