Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Things are going swimmingly!

So I can't seem to get back in gear since Vegas - and I have SO MUCH to do!! I accepted another assignment from Kiplinger so I'll add that to the mix. I heard from one book client that I thought had dropped off the face of the earth and the others are all getting stuff to me so I'm swamped, which is good.

I also heard from an old friend yesterday by email and it so weird cause I had just been thinking about her. Its strange to get a blast from the past every so often. It reminds you of who you were then and how far you've come - its surreal. If you had asked me when I was 18 what I'd grow up to be, I hate to think what the answer would have been. I pictured myself something like the woman in American Gothic - and I'm soooooo glad that did not come to pass! OMG! I would have missed so much - and so would my kids.

In our latest bid to take over the universe, we're discussing how to manage the electronic version of the book and when we need to get the "Wealthy Writer Institute" off the ground. So many business opportunities to conquer, so little time.

No comments: